Sunday, January 26, 2014

Why Shakeology?

Lately I have been being asked Why Shakeology? What does it do? It is just a protein shake. I cant afford it. Sometimes I want to be like WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!

1.) Shakeology is not a protein shake. Shakeology is much and I mean much more than that. Yes, Shakeology has protein in it. Shakeology also has 70+ Superfoods to help improve your health in many different ways. The superfoods in Shakeology have been known to improve your digestive system, improve metabolism, regulate your bowel movements, regulate your blood pressure, regulate diabetes and the list just goes on.
just go down the list are read, That is all it takes. This product isnt just a shake. It is a change of life. IT IS A LIFE IMPROVEMENT.

2.) Shakeology is not like anything else on the market. All these protein powders are only protein powders. Shakeology includes superfoods to help make you healthier. Comparing Shakeology to other "meal replacements"  is wrong. It is nothing and I mean nothing like anything on the market right now. This is not a weight loss shake, this is a health shake. Almost everything you find out is aimed at losing weight, building muscle, ect. Shakeology is aimed at making you healthy.
Like I said Shakeology is like nothing out on the market today.

3.) So everyone is complaining about the price. Honestly if you replace Shakeology with one meal a day, it evens itself out in the grocery store. One thing that upsets me is that people refuse to give up things hurting them to improve their health. Let's say you eat out breakfast daily or get a cup of coffee. That money spent on eating breakfast, fast food, or coffee could be used to buy Shakeology. Yes that is right. Shakeology is great for breakfast so there is the breakfast money or Shakeology can be drank at lunch time instead of driving through that drive through. How much money do you spend on coffee? You could make that coffee at home and put the money you would have spent into a fund for Shakeology. If your health is important to you, you will give up things to get Shakeology.

Yeah. What one looks like it is the best deal? OBVIOUSLY SHAKEOLOGY. 

Ever since I have started drinking Shakeology I have felt so much better both mentally and physically. Before Shakeology I was severely depressed daily. Shakeology helped boost my confidence in myself. Shakeology also boosted my metabolism and after being in a plateau for 9 months I began losing weight again. My body is regular. I feel healthier. Oh yea. Not to mention I am always sick from November until March, stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, you name it I have it. This year, even in extreme cold NOTHING. I am healthy. Everyone else around me has had the flu and here I am healthy. My immune system is running better than ever before. If that isnt reason enough to try Shakeology I dont know what is.

Oh how about this, Beachbody and everyone else who drinks Shakeology is so impressed that they offer a 30 day bottom of the bag guarantee. Yes you did read that right. 30 day. Bottom of the Bag Guarantee. So what do you have to lose? NOTHING. Start drinking Shakeology today and you will love yourself and thank yourself for the rest of your long life.

If you were to buy everything in Shakeology seperatley you would be spending TOO much money. Shakeology combines all the recommended superfoods into one and gives it to you at a lower price.

What is so important about the ingredients in Shakeology?

Shakeology saved my life and made it healthier. Why not yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment