Monday, January 20, 2014

Introducing me

You always think this will never be you. I will never do that. I will never get the chance to do that. I will never let myself get that bad. Everything that comes around people think that will never be them. That they will never be able to do what others can do. Why do we feel that way? Why do we feel as if we are not good enough to reach what we want or do the things that we want? Is it society? Is it how we are raised?

I have started this blog as a way to blog about my fitness journey, my life, my ups and downs, and what I want for my future. My life has been a bit of a roller coaster lately. Well always. In the last couple of years I have gained weight back after losing 100+ lbs., my fiance has been sent to prison, I have made friends, I have lost friends, I have gotten farther in my education and job, and just recently I have become a coach through Beachbody. Why? I wanted to help others reach their goals using products that I personally use and believe in. Whether or not they use these products I wanted to be there for them. I wanted to help them along the way.

What better way to pay it forward then to help others reach their goals also. The best part is I will be doing it with them. I am not at my health and fitness goals yet either. I am on my journey. This journey is never ending. This journey is always going to be going and will always continue to grow. How lovely. How wonderful.

Currently on my journey I have lost and gained weight. The holidays ruined me and now I am having a hard time getting back into eating healthier. That is something I am working on and will need to continue to work on throughout this process. One bad meal wont hurt you but continuously eating bad will pack on the pounds again and that is something that I definitely do not want.

I am also getting married and want to make it through that. LOL. Part of my weight-loss goal is because I want to feel and look wonderful at my wedding. I want everything to be perfect. I am already getting a bit of a bridezilla mode going on. HAHA. This is going to be fun.

So this blog is going to be a blog about my life all in one. I hope you all enjoy it and I hope it helps you with your goals seeing how I am doing with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment