Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I love Beachbody!!!!!

Ah. So much to say and so much to do. I am far from perfect and far from the best at what I do. It amazes me though that introducing others to Beachbody is what I would love to do. Watching people change their lives and getting happy, healthy, and wanting more. Beachbody knows what it is and what people want and keeps giving it to us. Seriously great. I also love that the people whom I know, whom I have introduced it to are noticing the changed and how it is helping them. It is amazing. I am so happy. Beachbody is a life changing business. I love it and I love helping people see themselves changing and becoming happier.

Now I had mentioned that I am not perfect. In fact I am addicted to unhealthy foods, and I am a stress eater. Lately I have been extremely stressed which has lead to over indulging.  I need to fix it. I need to leave the stress behind and keep up to my goals. This is what Beachbody is for. I love the fact that I can just tell everyone my problems and they understand and they don't judge.  The people and the company care about each individual. They care about your goals, they care about WHY you want to change. Your why is so important because you're why is what pushes you. Your why is what keep you going. Your why is why you get started in the first place. Everyone has one, everyone works hard because of it.

Whatever you do don't give up. I have learned that. You may have a hard time with different aspects during your journey but do not ever give up. A journey is filled with both ups and downs just keep pushing through and you will get there! Just have faith in yourself and use the products provided!

Beachbody also provides so much to its coaches and customers. They reward people for being healthy and for helping others. What other company does that? Free vacatiPons, free shirts, free stuff! Everyone likes free stuff! I know I do. It is awesome to see how much they care for people. I will always stand by Beachbody products and stand by the company.

Speaking of free, many of the coaches just got back from an all expense paid cruise. That is right. Beachbody took over a whole cruise ship. It looked amazing. They got to workout with celebrity trainers such as Shaun T, Tony Horton, Autumn Calabrese, and all their workout buddies from the workouts such as Insanity, 21 Day Fix, T25, and P90X3. The only things they had to pay for is whatever they wanted to buy from shops, or on the different islands they visited, souvenirs. It looked like so much fun and I was so jealous! So I have signed up for a waiting list for the next one. Yes a waiting list. Funny huh. This is how Beachbody  rewards us! By giving us free stuff! I love Beachbody!

No comments:

Post a Comment